The Three Daggers
AT A GLANCE
ABOUT THE PUBROOM RATESOPENING TIMESFACILITIESCHILDRENHOW TO FINDCONTACTS
Opened as the Paulet Arms in 1750 by Harry Paulet, the Lord of Edington Manor, locals quickly christened it the Three Daggers, after the family's coat of arms. The interesting menus might include Downland’s black pudding Scotch egg, braised haricot beans and tomato sauce; lamb and rosemary pie; and dry-aged 28-day steaks from Stokes Marsh Farm. Next door there’s a farm shop and a microbrewery with a viewing gallery.
Credit Cards Accepted
Open all year
Westbury Road, EDINGTON, BA13 4PG